Monday, May 24, 2010

Catching up...



On just about everything

The yard sale went great...

Did I mention I was going to Austin to help Charlsie with a yard sale?

Well, I did

Weston and I left Thursday and got back Friday evening



Amazing how being gone just that short time really pushed me back on my chores ;)


Laundry is dying to be folded and finished

Dishwasher needs to be ran

Fridge needs to be cleaned out and restocked

and so on...

It will get done, but I had to check in with everbody....

How is everyone?

Are we ready for Summer....

It's here so I guess we better be ;)

Remember the little chalkboard that was in my last post??

(You know where I learned a little lesson about making a house a home??)

I bought it a week or two ago...

I love it and it is a cheap thrill in our kitchen

Up until now I have used it to write notes and even what's for dinner



But today I finally started using it for what I originally bough it for...



A few months ago Cam and I were talking about things we wanted to do this summer

He really wants to go to the beach (and of course I am game)

And we want to go to Shiner (where they make my favorite beer)

And the last two are things I want to pick ;)

I am so excited as we begin summer and look forward to making memories
and crossing these things off!

What kind of things do you want to do this summer...

You should get a board...they are the cutest

and the husbands love 'em...especially when you leave cute notes :)

For chalk I used some sidewalk chalk that I had...


and it has made its home in this jar...so cute I think

Hopefully one day when our kids are a little bigger they will take the liberty
of writing little notes on there as well :)

Have a great day!
Look forward to chatting more soon!





1 comment:

  1. Ok... now I have to get a chalk board :o) Tooo Cute!!! I did love it in your last post as well!

    I am also going to be adding glass jars to my list - mainly for cookies :o) (like your mommy had) but now I might need something for my chalk too ;o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails