Hey there, sorry I have been MIA lately ;)
I have been busy playing, swimming and shopping :)
And Tuesday I was busy being a momma and wife and just didnt find I had anything more important to write about than this...
It has been really hot here so Weston and I have been swimming and on Tuesday
he pulled up for the first time...in the pool :)
and as for the shopping... we met Charlsie and Jackson at an outlet mall yesterday
we had lots of fun and the boys were SO GOOD and let their mommies shop :)
:)
I guess that is about it! The peaches are gone. They were perfectly ripe so I took the remainders and froze them for sweet boy.
WE have enjoyed them so much. Cameron has had two in his lunch everyday and Weston eats one for breakfast every other day and I made me some popsicles...which Weston loves and has to help me eat...
See I told you :)
Well, that is about it for us! Hopefully everyone is enjoying their summers too :)


I HAVE missed you!!!! I am so glad to see an adorable post ;o)
ReplyDeleteAnd some times I take a break and just be a mommy and wife too!