We celebrated our anniversary last night on our back porch and it was wonderful
This was our first year to celebrate with our little "gift"
Cameron offered to pick up dinner on his way home as a treat so I thought I would decorate the back yard area as a treat for him.
I think it turned out cute...he was thrilled :), but not surprised...he knows me too well.
I just used things I had except for the lights...i bought those a few weeks back
(I know what you are thinking...this girl goes over board, and maybe I do, but I adore my husband and I am so thankful for him and love to celebrate our marriage!) :)
(I know what you are thinking...this girl goes over board, and maybe I do, but I adore my husband and I am so thankful for him and love to celebrate our marriage!) :)
Love is patient
Love is Kind
It does not envy
It does not boast
It is not proud
It is not rude
it is not self seeking
It is not easily angered
it keeps no records of wrongs
Love does not delight in the evil, but rejoices in the truth
It always protects,
always trusts,
always hopes,
always perseveres
Love never fails
1 Corinthians 13:4-7


What an amazing evening!!! I love your backyard :o)
ReplyDeleteYou and Cameron are so lucky to have each other!
And Weston is so lucky to have you both :o)
Happy Anniversary! What an exciting time! I love how you decorated your yard, especially the chalk on the fence, very creative! : )
ReplyDeleteYou are ADORABLE! You inspire me to be a more romantic wife.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! That is precious! I hope you do the same things for each other 50yrs from now! Many blessings!!! PS ~ your wedding day/night is still and always will be one of my very favorites!!! such a beautiful time. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your sweet comments! IT was a wonderful evening!!.... both the wedding and celebrating it three years later :)
ReplyDeletewe are home now, but busy catching up! cant wait to chat with you all soon :)