Wednesday, November 17, 2010

If you are my niece...

 You hopefully know I love you very much...



We have spent a lot of time together



and I have grown to love each one of you  in a different way



you all give me different gifts



and all have beautiful hearts



I love you girls, thanks for being the sweeties you are.

I have been wrapping gifts for my nieces, and I miss them! I cant wait to see each one of their bright little faces. I talked to my mom earlier and she said one of them stopped by her work and wanted to know when Weston's party is while we are home :) I am so glad they are coming and I will get to see them.


Such beautiful girls inside and out and the mean the world to me!

1 comment:

  1. They are so blessed to have such a great aunt! The pictures are adorable! I love the ones with Annie in her sunglasses, they made me chuckle. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails