Yesterday, Weston and I headed out the door around seven and set our sights on I35 North to see our friends in Austin.
We met Jackson and Charlsie at Jackson's Gymboree Class and Weston got to participate as a "guest"
Boy did he have fun!
Weston LOVED the tunnel
I was so proud of him for bolting up to the box of toys and picking one out!
For some reason my heart was beating a little faster to see my boy kneeling, barefoot, little name tag on his back.
It's a mom thing I guess :)
For some reason, Jackson really liked me and wanted to sit on my lap. Weston didn't want to share and they spent circle time trying to push each other off my lap! Charlsie took a picture and you can see Jackson try to wedge Weston off! It was so funny!
After Gymboree we went back to Jackson and Charlsie's, had the best Taco Soup (you should post that recipe Charlsie) and put the boys down for their naps and the mommies did projects! Yippee!
I took advantage of Charlsie's sewing machine and she took advantage of my stamps and things like that to make Valentines cards (She is putting them on her blog)
It was a great day! We all had lots of fun, but boy are we pooped today!
And unfortunately the dishes and laundry were still waiting for me when I got home. I guess daddy didn't get my subliminal messages to have the house sparkling ;)
So I better get to it!


You are so beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
Nel