Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Home

I have called several different places home for the past week, but we are back at

our "home"

 now

finally



For those of you who didnt know ( I was going to tell you before I left, but me being so organized and everything I ran out of time to do a post because I waited to do EVERYTHING the day we flew out:) Weston and I flew home for a spell for a Tea Party.

Yes a Tea Party :)

I will show you pictures of it tomorrow, but for now I have to get to the store, or atleast get ready to go to the store once Weston wakes up.
We are out of milk. I think daddy ate A LOT of cereal once his king ranch chicken ran out :)

Anywho we are home and so happy to be together again.

Weston miraculously slept for an hour and a half yesterday on the plane which means I was able to nod off a bit too...hallelujah.

We were/are pooped. Too much fun.



I was afraid Weston would have a hard time settling into his bed last night, but when I checked on him before I went to be he hadnt moved. His head, body, everything was in the exact same spot as when I layed him down.

I think he was happy to get home too.

The first thing he did was pull black truck out of from underneath the coffee table.

He smiled at daddy the whole way down the escalator :)

And then daddy took us to dinner, another hallelujah :)

So, we are back home now. No more parties and wining and dining for me.

Groceries
Laundry
Dirty toilets
Dirty Sheets
Dirty Diapers
Dirty everthing

But that is ok I enjoyed our visit so much and cant wait to come back in May. :)

Our visits home are always crazy, busy, but alwasy SO MUCH FUN!




1 comment:

  1. I thought you might have been in STJ! Hope you had a great trip and please reserve a time for me in May ;o) Would love to catch up in person!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails