We celebrated you last night baby girl. Your big brother and I made these for you to tell your family to expect some bows and dolls :) A first for your daddies family.
You are already so loved and we havent even seen the wrinkle of your nose yet.
Your brother was ALL ABOUT making cupcakes for his sister. He had to stir the icing, use the icing bag, everything that mommy did he had to do for his little sis.
It was messy, but very fun.
I couldnt help but think of each of you helping me with one another's Birthday cakes and surprises for daddy.
My prayer is you have a special bond like I do with my brother.
We are very close and always have been and are about the same age difference as you and Weston will be.
We welcome the news of a sweet baby girl with complete joy and antcipation.
Especially your daddy. He has never held a baby girl and I know without a doubt he will be your biggest fan.
I am absolutely thrilled he will get to have the gift of a daughter. I know you will bring more to our lives than we could ever expect and imagine, just like your brother did.
Love you baby girl.
See you in September


Aww, YAY!!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you, how perfect that you get to raise both a boy and a girl, you're one lucky lady! So happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww!!!!!!!! Yay and congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! Sooo happy for you guys :) what a blessing that everything looks healthy and great!! Baby Girls are amazing!!! Love the way you told the family..how fun is that!!! You are so creative and fabulous!! Love..Love!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! SO EXCITING!!! GIRLS ARE AWESOME...I might be a little partial though ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more pictures :)