Friday, September 9, 2011

Luckenbach



Last Saturday, while my parents were here we took a drive to Luckenbach, Texas.

They had never been and I wanted them to see it while we live so close.



We went to Fredericksburg first and had an awesome lunch at Bejas Grill (strongly recommend:), and I got to go to RED :) and then we drove over to Luckenbach. Weston was sleeping on grandma's shoulder when we were buying our T-shirts and he woke up.

Right away he spotted something he wanted and grandpa Mike was just as excited to buy it for him as Weston was to get it.


He drove it all over Luckenbach. :)










Weston loved the Roosters :)






It was a great time except I lost my wallet. Still don't know how I did it, but I have spent all week straightening that out...ugh

Days like these I will always treasure, so thankful to have such great parents!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
We are laying low ;) Since Cameron was gone last weekend we are looking forward to re-grouping and having a bit of time together just the three of us before our next sweet addition comes :)




 

3 comments:

  1. I must tell you how much I ADORE how excited you are about Ally coming. I am praying to find that joy and excitement about our newest addition. It's not that I don't want another baby (they're ALWAYS a blessing), I just have so many fears (that I know some from Satan) that I haven't been able to just find that overwhelming excitement, peace, and joy yet. It's refreshing to hear you speak about her arrival. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the pictures!!!!! I really like the one of your parents sitting by the post office - so perfect!

    Weston is too cute :o)

    And of course you look adorable!

    So glad you got to spend some 1 on 1 time with your parents, I am sure that was much needed!!!

    Can't wait to see Miss Ally!

    ~Nel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails