Hello there! Thought I would just pop in and share a few pictures from our weekend with you!
It was great, I know I say that all the time, but this one really was a great one. We got a goodnights rest every night and spent some great time together as a family.
Our friend Chrissy came down yesterday and made us lots of yummy food and played with Weston. He has always been a big fan of hers since he was just a few months old and enjoyed playing with her so much.
We rooted for our Cards! YAy! We will be cheering for them in the World Series and NOT the Rangers just in case you were wondering!
I was sad to see this weekend come to an end and for Cameron to go back to work :( Thankful I have some great pictures to look back on and remember how great it was! Hope ya'all had a great one too :)

It was great, I know I say that all the time, but this one really was a great one. We got a goodnights rest every night and spent some great time together as a family.
Our friend Chrissy came down yesterday and made us lots of yummy food and played with Weston. He has always been a big fan of hers since he was just a few months old and enjoyed playing with her so much.
We rooted for our Cards! YAy! We will be cheering for them in the World Series and NOT the Rangers just in case you were wondering!
I was sad to see this weekend come to an end and for Cameron to go back to work :( Thankful I have some great pictures to look back on and remember how great it was! Hope ya'all had a great one too :)
Both little ones love wagon rides together...someone is fascinated with sisters toes ;)
Little sis wore shoes for the first time to the pumpkin patch :)
Be back soon hopefully to share some pictures from our first family outing to the pumpkin patch! Have a great week everybody!

More priceless pics :o) Love them!!! Glad you got to get out go to the pumpkin patch!!!
ReplyDelete~Nel