Hello there. Yes, indeedy I have trick or treating pictures to share...but I have some from this weekend too that I am going to back up and share first :)
It has been gorgeous here, just beautiful.
We had a fire this weekend and decided to roast hot dogs and marshmallows with Weston.
I made chili and I feel like I should add that it is the first real meal I have made since Ally's birth...other than tacos and I am pretty sure they dont count as "cooking" :)
As the sun went down and the moon came out I pulled out the stuff for smores...Weston just preferred the marshmallos, no need to cook them for him :)
Weston's new favorite thing is to play farm. We play everyday. Who would of thought his mommy would be so good at loading hay bales and hauling animals to the sale barn? :)
And thank you Mrs Charlsie for our SUPER CUTE Halloween shirts!
Sister thinks brother is SO Funny :)
We got kind of a late start trick or treating...poor Daddy had to sit in some bad traffic. Apparently everyone's daddies were trying to get home to their little ones :)
I got each of the kiddos a little baggy with some goodies. Ally's had new paci's and Weston's had suckers, raisins, M&M's and a new chapstick (his new favorite thing). I let Weston go through his while we waited for daddy!
After a quick dinner Weston got in his costume and we all loaded up in the wagon.
HE LOVED TRICK OR TREATING!!
The first few houses he would be all excited and as soon as they opened the door he would go into shock and just stand there.
We would rehearse what to say on the way up the walk and by the end of the night he would say "please" and point to his bag and then say thank you
And after one of the houses had a dog he would say "woof" "woof" too and look inside for a dog
Sister and daddy stayed at the curb with the wagon
Daddy and his girl :)
We ended up having the best time. You should have seen people's faces when they would open the door and see little man all ducked out :)
He was the littlest one we saw out and about, and I think everyone enjoyed him :)
I know I sure did :)
Hope everyone is having a great week so far! Today has been a great day for me and my little ones!
Hopefully tonight is as well ;)

ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour kiddos are too cute :o)
Your house is so "homey" I love it!!!
You look great!!!!!
~Nel