Sweet Weston,
You are two years old, TWO! And boy are you a BIG boy. Last night before I went to bed I thanked God for picking me to be your momma. You are such a gift and a joy to be around. You constantly have me and your daddy smiling.
I love seeing your personality unravel a little more each day. You are the happiest little guy I have ever seen.
Your imagination is amazing. I love to watch you play and see how arrange things and pretend that they are different things.
You still love puzzles but can do all the ones you have in a matter of seconds so we have started matching colors together and you are doing really well at that too.
Brushing your teeth is big stuff, but not as big as shaving. Daddy lets you play with his razor when he is getting ready (with the cap on) and you love it!
One of your little chores is helping me get the table set for dinner. You do the silverware and napkins and just love it...maybe because we praise you so much for helping, but either way you do a great job at your little chore. Sometimes you pull the silver ware out of the dishwasher and go put it on the table just for fun :)
Your favorite things to do right now are: helping momma, playing with Ally Ally, riding the Rhino, building fires and being outside (anything outside is your favorite, but currently helping daddy build fires takes the cake.) And you love music...your singing is quite comical, you bob your head and just mouth words. You LOVE to turn off the radio when you and daddy are outside just to see what daddy will do ;)

Your favorite inside toys are tractors. You love your blocks, trucks, 4 wheelers and anything else with wheels, but you always pick tractors when I tell you you can take "1 toy" when we go to someones house. Your favorite tractor is the one Papa brought you in September that pulls the disc behind it. You had to show it to everybody New Year's Eve.

You love being a big brother (still) I honestly thought the new would wear off by now, but it hasn't. One of your favorite things is: when you wake up, if Ally is already awake and I bring her into your room you want her to lay by you and cuddle for a bit. She loves your room and naps best when you share your bed with her.
You love to play and are very good at playing by yourself. Your favorite thing to do is find trailers that hook to every moving toy you have. When sissy is awake you want her to lay on the floor with you and when she is on her tummy you drive things in front of her to make her excited. When she is on her back you love to dig toys out of her special box for her to play with, but a lot of the time you get distracted with the toys and they never make it to sissy :)
Your favorite thing to eat is still fruit. You love bread and butter too :) You are a good eater and usually eat whatever momma fixes. Occasionally there will something you try that you don't like, but for the most part you are easy to please. Your favorite snack right now by far is oranges, or the little "cuties" that are in season. You have learned how to peel them on your own and would eat them until they make you sick I think. You love your milk and water, but really love your Root Beer or "um deer" as you call it and it is always a special treat when momma or daddy lets you have some. You like juice too, but don't get it very often.
You say so many words I am not going to make a list of them, but you say HOT ALL THE TIME! Maybe because you are so fascinated with the fire. The other day we were playing outside and you brought me a stick and you kept saying "hot" and I kept correcting you and saying no that is a stick. Finally you took off with it and I followed you and realized you were taking the stick to the fire pit. All along you were trying to tell me you wanted to build a "hot" with your stick and silly mommy didn't get it :)
You love to talk on the phone. Sometimes you don't like to wait until it is your turn, but you love to talk...you jabber like crazy and sometimes you go to the computer and want to web cam whoever we are talking to, you love that too. So far, the only people that have it are Granny and Grandpa and Uncle Blake, Aunt Amanda and Halle.
You still help me in the kitchen a lot and I am pretty sure you could make muffins all by yourself; we make them about every week and you are always one step ahead of me and I have to be on my toes. Yesterday I started putting the liners in the pan and right away you started plopping the muffin batter into the the liners :)
We still read everyday. Your favorite book is a tractor book and you are fascinated with the hay mower and the round baler that the tractor pulls in book. You point to one of the drivers and tell me it is Papa :) After we read we always sing and your favorite song is "Jesus" (Jesus loves me). You also love HIJK (ABC) and twinkle twinkle ( you call it something I cant quite make out).
After we read and sing and I lay you down you always pat your chest because you want momma (or daddy) to pat you awhile until we say it is time to go to bed.
Deer are still a big hit around here, but I think the new has worn off a little and fires are your main gig. Except now you shoot them with a toy gun you got for your birthday. Something Auntie Cri taught you when you were here.
You are a very neat little boy and love to line things up in a row. You love to help me clean and always want to spray the Windex and wipe mirrors and windows just like mommy. You put toys away all by yourself sometimes and pile dirty clothes together.
One of the sweetest things you do is when we are out and about; It melts my hear every time. If we are in line to check out and someone starts talking to you, you always touch me or point if I am not close and say "ommy" and the you point to Ally and say Ayee Ayee :) You are so proud of your family that you want everyone to know two of your favorite people right away. I love that and love how well you show your heart already. I think you will be a leader. You are strong minded and have a gentle way of leading people along, just like your daddy.
My absolute favorite thing you do is pray. Before dinner we say OK let's pray and you put your hands together and bow your head. You very seldom make it through daddy and I's whole prayers, but the fact that you get it melts my heart. And you love to say AMEN. :)

You are two years old, TWO! And boy are you a BIG boy. Last night before I went to bed I thanked God for picking me to be your momma. You are such a gift and a joy to be around. You constantly have me and your daddy smiling.
I love seeing your personality unravel a little more each day. You are the happiest little guy I have ever seen.
Your imagination is amazing. I love to watch you play and see how arrange things and pretend that they are different things.
You still love puzzles but can do all the ones you have in a matter of seconds so we have started matching colors together and you are doing really well at that too.
Brushing your teeth is big stuff, but not as big as shaving. Daddy lets you play with his razor when he is getting ready (with the cap on) and you love it!
One of your little chores is helping me get the table set for dinner. You do the silverware and napkins and just love it...maybe because we praise you so much for helping, but either way you do a great job at your little chore. Sometimes you pull the silver ware out of the dishwasher and go put it on the table just for fun :)
Your favorite things to do right now are: helping momma, playing with Ally Ally, riding the Rhino, building fires and being outside (anything outside is your favorite, but currently helping daddy build fires takes the cake.) And you love music...your singing is quite comical, you bob your head and just mouth words. You LOVE to turn off the radio when you and daddy are outside just to see what daddy will do ;)
Your favorite inside toys are tractors. You love your blocks, trucks, 4 wheelers and anything else with wheels, but you always pick tractors when I tell you you can take "1 toy" when we go to someones house. Your favorite tractor is the one Papa brought you in September that pulls the disc behind it. You had to show it to everybody New Year's Eve.
You love being a big brother (still) I honestly thought the new would wear off by now, but it hasn't. One of your favorite things is: when you wake up, if Ally is already awake and I bring her into your room you want her to lay by you and cuddle for a bit. She loves your room and naps best when you share your bed with her.
You love to play and are very good at playing by yourself. Your favorite thing to do is find trailers that hook to every moving toy you have. When sissy is awake you want her to lay on the floor with you and when she is on her tummy you drive things in front of her to make her excited. When she is on her back you love to dig toys out of her special box for her to play with, but a lot of the time you get distracted with the toys and they never make it to sissy :)
Your favorite thing to eat is still fruit. You love bread and butter too :) You are a good eater and usually eat whatever momma fixes. Occasionally there will something you try that you don't like, but for the most part you are easy to please. Your favorite snack right now by far is oranges, or the little "cuties" that are in season. You have learned how to peel them on your own and would eat them until they make you sick I think. You love your milk and water, but really love your Root Beer or "um deer" as you call it and it is always a special treat when momma or daddy lets you have some. You like juice too, but don't get it very often.
You say so many words I am not going to make a list of them, but you say HOT ALL THE TIME! Maybe because you are so fascinated with the fire. The other day we were playing outside and you brought me a stick and you kept saying "hot" and I kept correcting you and saying no that is a stick. Finally you took off with it and I followed you and realized you were taking the stick to the fire pit. All along you were trying to tell me you wanted to build a "hot" with your stick and silly mommy didn't get it :)
You love to talk on the phone. Sometimes you don't like to wait until it is your turn, but you love to talk...you jabber like crazy and sometimes you go to the computer and want to web cam whoever we are talking to, you love that too. So far, the only people that have it are Granny and Grandpa and Uncle Blake, Aunt Amanda and Halle.
You still help me in the kitchen a lot and I am pretty sure you could make muffins all by yourself; we make them about every week and you are always one step ahead of me and I have to be on my toes. Yesterday I started putting the liners in the pan and right away you started plopping the muffin batter into the the liners :)
We still read everyday. Your favorite book is a tractor book and you are fascinated with the hay mower and the round baler that the tractor pulls in book. You point to one of the drivers and tell me it is Papa :) After we read we always sing and your favorite song is "Jesus" (Jesus loves me). You also love HIJK (ABC) and twinkle twinkle ( you call it something I cant quite make out).
After we read and sing and I lay you down you always pat your chest because you want momma (or daddy) to pat you awhile until we say it is time to go to bed.
Deer are still a big hit around here, but I think the new has worn off a little and fires are your main gig. Except now you shoot them with a toy gun you got for your birthday. Something Auntie Cri taught you when you were here.
You are a very neat little boy and love to line things up in a row. You love to help me clean and always want to spray the Windex and wipe mirrors and windows just like mommy. You put toys away all by yourself sometimes and pile dirty clothes together.
(here you are vacuuming) :D
One of the sweetest things you do is when we are out and about; It melts my hear every time. If we are in line to check out and someone starts talking to you, you always touch me or point if I am not close and say "ommy" and the you point to Ally and say Ayee Ayee :) You are so proud of your family that you want everyone to know two of your favorite people right away. I love that and love how well you show your heart already. I think you will be a leader. You are strong minded and have a gentle way of leading people along, just like your daddy.
My absolute favorite thing you do is pray. Before dinner we say OK let's pray and you put your hands together and bow your head. You very seldom make it through daddy and I's whole prayers, but the fact that you get it melts my heart. And you love to say AMEN. :)
So here is to you my sweet little guy. May your third year of life be as wonderful and fun as your second has been. I am thankful to have you in my life and consider you a gift EVERY DAY and I hope you know in your heart just how much your daddy and I love you!
xo
Momma
(I know this is a wee bit late, sorry. Things are crazy around here! I promise and update for Ally is coming soon too! Can you believe she is three months old??)

No comments:
Post a Comment