Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Already....


I actually turned 4 months old last Friday, but being four months old is turning out to be a lot of work and has been keeping me pretty busy.
I teased my mommy and slept through the whole night last Thursday, the whole twelve hours and then I got up every four the next two nights.
On Monday I had to go to the doctor and they said I look great and told my mom that I could try solid foods and then they gave me shots.
I dont like shots.
They have made me fussy the past couple of days, but I am better today.

That is why I am not smiling in these pictures.
and in this one I am watching my brother



Because he likes to do stuff like this:



 
I like my brother.
He helped me try applesauce yesterday.
That stuff is tart.
I like it though, I just gotta get down this whole swallowing thing.



I guess it took me awhile because my brother ended up eating the whole jar and mom said today I just get rice cereal until she goes back to the store.



I like sitting up a lot.

 Mom likes to lean me against pillows, but I always try to pull myself back up so she started doing this.


It's pretty cozy and I can see what is going on.
You like my HEB sticker? Yeah my brother gave it to me, it's pretty cool.

This was the first day I tried sitting like this. I dont have to have a blanket anymore.



See, this was later that night. I am getting pretty strong ya know.

Mom told me to tell you that I weigh thirteen pounds and I wear a size two diapers...except at night, I wear a three so I dont leak...I guess that is important to tell you?

Anyway, I like to roll around and push off with my legs. I roll from my tummy to my back and I am almost rolling from my back to my belly. I get close and then mom cheers for me and then I get tired.

I like toys.
I have a lot of cool ones and my brother lets me play with some of his.

I like to sleep too.
Speaking of, I better get off here and take my nap so i can be in a good mood when my daddy gets home.
I love him.

Talk to you guys later.

Love,
Ally




PS: My mom took this video of me talking to my caterpillar the other day. She likes to hear me talk and thinks you will too!


1 comment:

  1. Might be my most favorite post!!! Sweet Ally, tell your mommy I miss her and hope to see you guys when you visit this month!
    You are such a big girl! Darby can't wait to get to do all the cool things you can do!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails