Hello there! Happy Wednesday! Weston is officially better, we are both officially on antibiotics (i was sick this weekend) and we are officially getting some rain!!
We have had major storms the past few days and we have been getting a lot of rain which we need. Last year we suffered through a TERRIBLE drought, like really bad so it is always a blessing to see loads of rain coming in.
But today it has been pretty and we have been outside enjoying. We took a walk, did sidewalk chalk, made pasta necklaces and enjoyed pretty flowers that are loving the rain.
Everything is fresh and clean...and it is a pleasure to see when you walk out the front door at seven in the morning.
Weston decided that EVERYONE (including poor Ally) should be up by seven today. When we got back from our walk Ally pooped out and has been sleeping since!
Weston liked making the necklaces...but wearing them...not so much. :) He made one for Ally to wear!
We are back to potty training now that he is healthy and he does so well, hopefully not much longer!
I wanted to share something kind of cool with you.
Last week they had a deal too. You could get a free 8X10 or a fifty dollar credit towards any size canvas!
I ordered mine last week for Ally's room and I am hoping to get it this week. I still had to pay shipping and the cost for making it black and white, but it sure beats paying full price!
I think I will try to transfer them myself for a wall I am working on in the living room! We went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and I bought a pack of them for 7.99!
But first I have to finish Ally and Weston's rooms!
Here is what I have left to do:
Ally's Room: Weston's Room
fix closet finish closet
make pillow make stars
hand print/mirror make curtains & rods
hang lantern hang second peg board
make banner order RB Sign
I really love how both of their rooms are turning out and I cant wait to share them with ya'all!
The last thing I want to share with you is the book I am finishing.
This is by far the best book I have ever read! It is amazing!!
It is Fiction, but if you are looking for something to make you want to study your Bible this is the book!
If you are just looking for a good read, THIS IS THE BOOK!!
I cannot tell you how much I loved reading this book, it is SO GOOD! So, add it to your Mother's Day List! You wont be sorry.
Here is a link to the first few pages amazon offers if you want to read a little:
That's about it for me! Pretty much same o same o around here!
Hope everyone is having a great week, I'll be back Friday to share a special Mother's Day thing with you!


Adorable pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad everyone is feeling better!
Can't wait to see you soon!!!!!!!!!
So cute! I love that first picture of Ally, she is getting so big & cute! : )
ReplyDeleteI love Francine Rivers, she is one of my favorites, have you read The Atonement Child or Redeeming Love? Those two are my favorites by her, both excellent books.
Hope you all have a good rest of the week! : )