Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hello Tuesday

I started this hello Tuesday post yesterday inspired by Lisa's hello Monday post yesterday, but my kids decided a quick cat nap was sufficient so I spent the rest of the afternoon playing with them and trying to clean a bit. We had a great time and went for a walk and ended up visiting our neighbors, when Cameron got home he came over there too and we were there past eight, love unexpected fun like that.
As for the cleaning I stayed up til eleven mopping my floors and scrubbing the residue off each one of the kids' chairs...do you know how sticky a eight month old and two year old can be? Very sticky, especially since popsicles are their FAVORITE thing right now :)

 I am still trying to get the kids back on a good sleep schedule since we were gone. I will think we are doing good, they go to bed easy and then they wake up in the night. I think it is about to iron out soon though...last night Weston got up and I was SO TIRED from this up down business for the past two weeks that I went in his room covered him, told him everything was fine, kissed him, said I love you and passed back out. The nights of mommy going back and forth trying to help are about done...she is just too tired and almost incoherent at night and the kids seem to be all "Oh you arent going to keep coming in here and reading and rocking to me then just forget it" at least that worked last night :) I dont mean to be that way just a momma can only handle so much lack of sleep...ya know?

Anyway...life has been good lately and I thought I would share it with a little hello monday tuesday Wednesday post for ya on what we have been up to. So, here is our Tuesday and our Father's day!


Hello sweet ones who love their daddy, especially on Father's Day :)


Hello pretty new fern and rockers in the sun room.


Hello pail of double impatients on my windowsill, you are my new favorite window :)


Hello Mr. Walking stick we sure enjoyed watching you.



Hello flags in my flowerpots. Good to see you all again :)


Hello sweet baby girl playing by the pool, you melt my heart you sweet thing you :)


Hello clean fridge with cute new birth announcement. 


Hello new little plant in my kitchen...inspired by all the cute ones in my friend Abby's house.


Hello coffee counter, thank you for serving me well at 6 am and 2 pm :)


Hello cute soap and lotion...you sure make all my time at this sink a lot cuter.


Hello clean kitchen, it sure is nice to see you shine :) even if it is just for a little while...in the middle of the night.



Hello Summer.

You are here in South Texas and we are enjoying you.


Hope everyone is having a great week! Obviously I have been cleaning a lot, sure feels good to be doen with that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails