Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5 months

You are....



5 months old



and the absolute light of our lives




daddy races home to see you every night

and mommy squeezes you all day long


Each month you get a little older and we love you even more.

So far, you have tried

Squash (favorite)
Greenbeans (so-so)
Carrots (ok)
Bananas (not quite sure ;)

tonight we are trying peas (sorry hunny)

You are working pretty hard on those teeth
We should be seing one soon :)

You sleep in your big boy room and love your window and bumper pads.



You still love your bath!

And are all about:

Music
Books
Toys (your ball)
Your walker
Being outside

Lots of new and exciting things...

You made your first trip to Bass Pro...
and flew on an airplane for the first time
Your hair has started really growing these past two weeks

You had your picture taken for the first time

YOu pooped in your bath tup twice... :)

You are wearing six month clothing.

Smile all the time and laugh more and more each day

You are very interested in mirrors

and LOVE holding the spoon when you eat :)



which makes a big mess ;)






Sweet Weston,

You have transfomed our lives into beautiful and meaningful in just a few short months.
Love doesn't even seem to come close to the feeling we are busting with day and night for you.
I pray that you continue to grow strong and healthy.
You are the sweetest boy and I am honored to be called your momma
and spend these precious days with you.

Know that you are a special boy.
You love your daddy and have started making little noises that mean you want him to pick you up.
And you are a lot like him.

I can see it in you already and that makes my heart sing.
He is a good man of Godly character
and I pray you are blessed someday with a son that brings you joy
the way you do your daddy and me.

So as I drop your 4 month pictures into the "4 month" folder I cant
 help but look at them over and over and look forward to your 5th month.

We love you sweet boy, Happy Birthday.

Momma












2 comments:

  1. Time sure does fly doesn't it?!?!?!
    Love the picture at the top of your blog!! Super cute :o)
    He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little guy! I love him and I haven't even got to see him yet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails