Hello All!
I am going to be a brat today ;)
This weeks Friday Favs are things I want (not need)...
things I have been crushing on for quite some time....
we all have those dont we???
Here are mine...
I really want the whole set of the martha stewart glitter...
I have the greens and LOVE THEM and have had my eye on this set for my projects for quite sometime
I have had my eye on this bag from JCREW for awhile now...
doesnt it just have summer fun written all over it???
WE love our salsa around here...
In fact Cam eats chips & salsa just about every evening
and I have wanted these from Sur La Table for quite some time...
They look like the pottery from Mexico that is all over down here :)
And Next, are two perfumes that I have enjoyed samples of lately...
Couture Couture By Juicy Couture
and..
Fancy Love
By Jessica Simpson
I love these Oakley Sunglasses...
Well, There you have it...my wants...what are yours???
Happy Friday







Love the purse!!! The glitter would be great :o)
ReplyDeleteI will share my want/need list when I get back! It's been awhile since I have posted one :o)