Chances are...
If you know me, and I know you like blackberries...I have given you some...picked from my parent's farm
They are in abundance with all of the sun and rain Missouri has seen this year
and I just so happened to have the best pickers around to help :)
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfull made;
your works are wonderful (and beautiful:) Psalms 139:14
"She is more precious than rubies..." Proverbs 3:15
"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." Matthew 5:8
"You are the light of the world." Matthew 5:14
"I am the vine; you are the branches." John 15:5
........
Happy Monday Everyone! WE had a WONDERFUL WEEKEND, hope ya'all did too!
If you want to try blackberry dumplings instead of cobbler (less fat) you can go here :)


Just so you know Libby was looking at your blog while I was getting some milk for Abby!
ReplyDeleteI soooooooooooooo love your blog! I love all your pictures and everything you have to talk about :o) I love everything you are doing on the side of your blog too!!!
Wonderful posts and I really really enjoy it!
I am going to do some canning for the first time today... so hopefully a post will be on there later ;o)
Good Luck! I am so proud of you and your garden!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you enjoy the blog so much! I really enjoy keeping everyone in the loop of our happenings!
I enjoy yours and seeing your girls SO MUCH too!
Love ya,
Lyss
Alyssa, I don't know if you know who I am, but I live in St. James and watched Annie from the time she was a baby up until kindergarten and also kept Bailey and Macy from time to time. They are all such sweet kids and so lucky to have such a wonderful aunt who is completely in love with them. I can remember Annie talking about you all of the time and my heart broke when you moved to Texas because I knew how much she would miss you. She would always bring in the cards that you had sent and pictures of you.
ReplyDeleteAnyway I have been reading your blog for a while and just wanted to let you know that as a fellow Christian and mother I find your blog so enlightening! And I cannot believe how much Weston looks like your brother!!
God Bless and Keep em' coming!
Cheryl Sybert