Typically, I dont post on the weekend, but Cam is working today so here we are :)
I have started making Weston's food and I am really enjoying it!
My brother and sis in law bought us this little grinder as a shower gift and
I think I have mastered how to use it.
This morning WEston had a fresh peach with his cereal and LOVED it...as for bananas ...he likes the baby food ones better.
Also, the grinder came with this...I think it is more for freezing their food and then letting them eat it that way, but we use it ALL THE TIME for watermelon and cantalope!
Weston loves both (really loves watermelon) and he used to just suck on it, but now that he can bite off chunks or my finger i cant hold it anymore :)
So I usually will put something in it while I make his food and it just works great :)
As you can see from the watermelon stained jammies...he really enjoys it :)
BUT...his favorite part of breakfast is playing in whatever landed on his tray...
I hope everyone has a great weekend!


I had one of those for Abby too!!!!! She LOVED it :o) And I used it while I cooked too!
ReplyDeleteHe is soooooo adorable!!!!
Hope you have a great day!
Oh and my stupid phone doesn't work well in this house - it was a dropped call the other day...