I love him so much and I am pretty sure he loves me a whole bunch too...
When I was last home (pre accident) my dad helped me turn an idea into a reality...
My mom has bead-board all over the place in their house
and it looks beautiful...
well, I cant do that in my house, but I had an idea for a bead-board frame...
I drew it out on paper and spent the evening with my dad...
I was there mostly for moral support :)
It was a great evening :)
Thanks dad, I love it :)
It's my new fav :)
.....
While we are on the subject here...
---I needed his help on another project---
Weston's room is the theme "forest friends"
I let Cameron decided how we would decorate our baby's room
(almost exactly a year ago)
And he chose, Forest Friends ;)
The mobile that goes with this room just didnt do it for me
So, when I was home my dad helped me gather sticks
then strip them
and when I got home I painted them
During naptime on Wednesday I worked up some little felt creatures
(these two cuties were my guides)
and this morning while sweet boy was still sleeping
I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO FINISH IT!!!
You can imagine my excitement...
I promise it is even cuter in person :)
....
I made two little lavendar wreaths to hang on each side
....
It's my new fav :)
.....
While we are on the subject here...
---I needed his help on another project---
Weston's room is the theme "forest friends"
(it is really cute...a little deer, fox, racoon, bear, hedgehog...owl and bird)
I let Cameron decided how we would decorate our baby's room
(almost exactly a year ago)
And he chose, Forest Friends ;)
The mobile that goes with this room just didnt do it for me
So, when I was home my dad helped me gather sticks
then strip them
and when I got home I painted them
During naptime on Wednesday I worked up some little felt creatures
(these two cuties were my guides)
and this morning while sweet boy was still sleeping
I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO FINISH IT!!!
You can imagine my excitement...
I promise it is even cuter in person :)
and the best part about it is....
He loves it! He talked to it for the longest time and then fell asleep :)
....
Thanks again dad!
Couldnt have done any of this without you!
.....
Oh and one more thing....
When Weston and I are playing I have started standing him up next to his basket of toys
thinking he might grab one....
instead, I think he gets over stimulated and just stares at them
but he is getting stronger!
he stood all by himself for a long time today :)
Happy Friday Everyone!



Oh my gosh Lyss!!!!!! I soooooooo love this post!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all - LOVE the picture frame :o) How perfect!!!! Of course I love your dad too ;o)
The mobile... PERFECT!!!! You are so stinkin crafty!!!!
And Weston is absolutely adorable standing there at his toy basket!!!!
Oh Lyss I so love your blog and am so thankful that we can keep up with each other this way!!!!
I miss you so much :o)