Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We're moving...



Not to another city, just a different house :)

You got it, this week consist of boxes, paper, hauling and cleaning

But it is oh so worth it

We love our new house and cant wait to make it a home



We had some criteria when selecting a new home for our fam

Must be a tree to hang Weston a swing

Preferably a fireplace :)

Must be a one story

Cant have a terrible commute for Cam




We found one with all of that and so much more

I cant wait to share it with you guys

But for now Weston and I are packed up with another load of kitchen items and are spending the day organizing my new kitchen and CLEANING :)



So good-bye for now

Hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea!!!!!! How exciting!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see pictures :) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails