That even though you are only ten months old you know exactly how little boys play with trucks and cars....
you look like a five year old...and can even make the sounds...
....
I know some of you are anxiously awaiting pictures of our new home
and I have few
BUT
it is just taking us awhile to get settled here
This is house is older than all of the ones we have lived in so far so we/I am gettting used to a house that was built before:
walk in closets were heard of
and mudrooms
big kitchens
and the whole master bath and bedroom idea
and my laundry room is in the garage
We love our new home, but sometimes is feels like I am cramming my foot into a shoe that is too small
There are still boxes to be unpacked and just about the time I think I have a room done here comes another box Cam has found in the garage
So...here is a sneak peek into my new kitchen...half the size of my older ones, but I love it :)
one of our favorite things about this house is...it has a few acres...and a deck...and a view
There was fog this morning and while I had my coffee this was the view
Kind of makes it all seem worth it
(tiny closets, leaky things etc:)
It is the first house we have lived in since we were married where we can see the sunrise and not have one smooshed in on both sides of us
we are happy about that
I have noticed I have been saying "Praise God"
a lot to myself lately
He keeps giving us/me little gifts and peace
we have found a great church close to our new home
(we have had a hard time finding one here)
We were unsure of this move at first and looking back now He had it all planned before we even knew we were going to move...
Praise God
I have lots more to do around here, but all that is going to have to wait
because today is all about finding some very special little boy the perfect halloween costume
and that just takes priority :)
Hope everyone is well, Happy Tuesday!


I agree, that deck would make it all worth it! Beautiful kitchen, I'm excited to see the rest!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh..... what I would give to have that deck!!!! Amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the sneak peak!!!
And I soooooooo know what you mean about craming your foot into a shoe that is to small... I struggle with this daily - but still somehow make this house a home we can live in.
It amazes me how kids can make car noises and stuff at such small ages.... Abby really shocked me with that one!
Tell your mom I said thanks! I am really liking my new hair style - it's a mommy one, but still super cute and easy to fix ;o)
I really like the picture of us all standing up too - it's one of my 16 favorites ;o)
Have fun costume shopping and making your new house a home!!!
Love you!
Lyss,
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were moving!! But WOW what a beautiful view!! I am sure you will make it just a gorgeous as the rest :)