Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Saturday

We went to Sea World on Friday (pics tomorrow) so we decided after a long hot day of walking we would take it easy.

Poor Blake spent most of the morning on the phone with the airline after the airport in STL was hit by a tornado, but everything went smooth and they made it home safe and sound without much delay.

I had some activities planned for Halle and I. I knew West would need a good nap after all the fun he had been having so while he did that she and I died eggs and made Easter treats!



We made "nest" out of pretzel sticks, chocolate and garnished with peanut m&m eggs

Halle was in charge of garnishing :)






They were very yummy! Thanks for sharing this idea Charlsie!

We also died Easter eggs.

I really wanted Weston to do this, but he doesnt care much about such things right now so it was just Halle and I.








That afternoon/evening we went to Gruene, my absolute favorite place in Texas. I have to take everyone there :)



After dinner at the Gristmill the girls shopped and the boys hung out in the shade by the winery.



We did not get a picture of the three of us. Weston ran around and played with all the kids and didnt have time to be bothered with silly pictures :)





I wanted to end on this next picture because it is my favorite from their whole trip.
It sums up how much Weston and Halle loved being around each other.
They did this about a million times, but this is the only time I was able to catch it on camera.



Hope that made you smile!


1 comment:

  1. Loved the pictures!!! Of course they made me smile :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails