My absence lately was due to some very special house guest we had for almost a week.
My brother Blake, his wife Amanda and Halle flew in last Wednesday for a bit of a vacation and to spend Easter with us.
We had
the
best
time!
We went to Sea World, the Riverwalk, Gruene and just enjoyed visiting SO MUCH!!
Of course I took pictures of it all, but for today I am just going to show you our Easter Sunday Pictures!
I hope everyone had a Happy Resurrection Day!
Weston with his Easter basket... dont expect him to look at the camera lately and forget about smiling :)
too busy
Here is Halle with hers :) She kept saying "Cool" :)
The markers were his favorite.
He still just eats crayons, but he will doodle with my pens so I thought fine tip markers might be something he would like...score :)
Halle was great with Weston. Very patient and in return HE LOVED HER.
From the moment they walked in our house he started hugging her and he was trying to jump to show his excitement (its his new thing) and started yelling and going crazy he was so excited. It was like he couldnt contain himself :)
Still trying to get those markers out ;)
After opening their baskets and a quick breakfast (which they didnt really want to take time to eat) We headed outside to hunt eggs!
Weston did really well, for about five minutes.... and then he saw his cozy coupe :)
And pushed it around and followed Halle for the rest of the time :)
I have some pictures of him doing a hunt in Dallas last weekend with his Granny and Grandpa that I want to put one here....he did really well that day!
Now Halle was a different story...she LOVES hunting Easter eggs! She filled her bucket and then helped Weston pick up the rest of his! I wish you could of heard how excited she was!
Then we headed inside to see what all was in our eggs! There were gummies, miniature candy bars, stickers and jewels (which may have been Halle's favortie:)
Next, we all got dressed for church and headed out!
I wish I had gotten a picture of all three of them, but we took these while Amanda was still getting ready
And believe it or not, that is all the pictures I have of our Easter Sunday...just kidding there are more, but someone is awake now and we are going to have breakfast and I figure I have put enough on here :)
If you like a lot of pictures you will love the posts for this week :)
We had a wonderful Easter and I hope you did too. I am so thankful we had family here to share it with. Sometimes that doesnt happen, but I am most thankful for Jesus, who paid it all and gives me hope.


soooo Weston is so adorable in his Sunday outfit!!!!! Love love loved it!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd your little baby bump is so adorable! I love that dress :o) You are too cute - as usual ;o)
And I am jealous of the nice weather.... we are having rain, rain, rain.... and I want my garden in!!!