Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We're home

Meet Baby Girl


Our Sweet Ally was born yesterday at 12:30 pm
7 pounds 7 ounces
19 1/2 inches long

She is so perfect
Her big brother is crazy about her
(praise)



We just got home this afternnoon and everything feels right now having her here and all of us together.


Thought you might want to see her!
More to come later, but for now there arent enough hours in the day to keep me from my little loves!

I cant wait to share more with you!




Thank you all for your prayers and support!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congratulations, she is beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures! You're definitely one blessed mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your precious family!! I have been stalking your blog hoping for a sneak at your newest blessing! Thanks for sharing :o)
    ~Sarah Price

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I am so happy for you all. I enjoy your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails