It is cold here today. When I drove to the store my car thermometer said 38....
Too bad we needed food :) or we would have just stayed put.
I dont mind the cold too bad. Usually it is so warm here I forget it is December and it just feels weird, plus I was able to sport my new yellow/gold scarf Chrissy gave me :)
So I bundled the babies and we headed to the store.
I usually "wear" Ally by putting her in the sling, but it was just too cold to get her out of the carseat I thought so I pushed her stroller and pulled the cart.
It went smooth. Weston was such a good boy! It helped that he got to hold a bag of M&M's while mommy shopped. Ally slept :)
I got a lot of "bless your hearts" and "you have your hands full"
and I only ran over my heel one time with the cart.
All in all it was a successful trip!
I am thankful for the boy who helped me to my car.
The lady who brought me Weston's boots when they slipped off (first one, then the other:)
and peppermint Bluebell Peppermint Ice cream :)
(weston ripping his stocking cap off...we settled on wearing a hood:)
That is all for me! I have to get some produce washed and put away, laundry folded, and soup started before my little ones wake (who I am kidding...they will wake up before I finish all that :)
Hope everyone is having a great week!

enjoy those comments now. wait till you have 4 or 5 with you...then the comments turn into "don't you know what causes that?" and "are you crazy?" :0)
ReplyDeleteYou are super mom! : ) Thanks for your kind words on my post, they really lifted my spirit this afternoon! I'm glad you're going through this stage of life so when I have questions later I can ask you! You're a great mom and it shows in your pictures of them! Miss Ally is starting to look more like her brother!
ReplyDeleteHave a good evening and enjoy your soup!