Hello there. How are we this morning?
We are quite cozy here. We have had somewhat of a busy week and this morning we are parked here at home where we belong :)
It finally warmed up here yesterday. Weston and I (mostly I, someone had a hard time getting going after their nap) enjoyed some time outside! I cleaned off our porch and added a few touces of Christmas...you wanna see??
Well, you cant just yet because I dont have any pictures of it...I will brave the cold a bit later and snap some!
Cam cut me a little cedar to put on our porch... it's the cutest thing!
I like him, my husband, he is a keeper ;)
He watched the babies the other night while I went to my MOPS Christmas party. I was so indecisive about going...it is so hard to leave the little ones isnt it?? I went back and forth and back again and then finally forth. I left the house wearing pearls and smelling like baby lotion.
I had a great time. I came home excited to be me and excited to see my family and love and care for them another day.
Women need women no doubt about it.
When I got hom I painted my toenails, fed sweet baby girl and headed to bed.
This is the gift I took for the white elephant. It smells yummy and what girl doesnt need a little extra pampering this time of year?
Yesterday morning I went to bible study, it was the last day and we had sandwiches brought in for lunch. I spent the rest of the day doing laundry, fighting a hard battle with tiny ants, and picking up our house. A tornado usually comes through every Wednesday morning before we leave for bible study.
That is about it for me. Today I am excited for this weekend, excited to be here, talking to you and to be with them. It's a good day :)
Hope you are having one too!
I wanted to leave you with a recipe. We had to take a salad or dessert the other night and this is the salad I took.
It is super yummy and easy!
It's craisins (I bought the pomegranate ones b/c I thought they would be festive ;), walnuts, and feta all mixed in with a Spring Mix...I usually try to get the one with dill in it but they didnt have it this week.
You top it with this dressing and I just love it!
My friend Charlsie makes it and it is one of my favorites!
Happy Thursday everyone, the weekend is almost here!

No comments:
Post a Comment