My grandparents are still here and it has been great.
You know the saying about company smelling like dead fish after a few days, well that isnt the case with them at all.
They are still smelling pretty rosy :)
I have been trying to show them as many great places around San Antonio as possible with two babies in tow these past few days.
We did the River Walk on saturday.
We did the boat tour to surpass all the walking.
I was so excited to buy them their tickets because I get a discount for being a Bexar county resident, but apparently senior citizens get the same discount so it was no big thing.
I am silly like that, about getting good deals and what have you.
It has been really special to see grandma get to know our kids so well.
She is really sweet to them and loves them so much.
In case you ever plan a trip to San Antonio you should know that the Alamo, Riverwalk and Market Square are all in the same vicinity. I always assume people know that and then I end up confusing them; so there.
I didnt get a whole lot of pictures this day and most of them are not the greatest quality because well, I had my hands full and sometimes little things like great pictures take a back seat....
See what I mean :)
Then, on Sunday I did something so special and fun.
I woke up at six got dressed, fed Ally and set out towards Austin and met this sweet boy:
Little Coleman arrived on his due date and is absolutely perfect.
He felt like a big bundle of sweetness in my arms and warmed my heart so much.
It was such a treat to have someone to watch the little ones while I snuck away. I was nervous the first thirty minutes of the drive but by the time I drove through and got a skinny vanilla latte and muffin I started to loosen up a little bit and by the time I hit San Marcos my sunroof was open and radio up as the sun peeked through the day.
It was so good to see our friends. Charlsie is such a sweet momma and I loved getting to hear "her" story about Coleman as they welcomed him into this world. Big brother Jackson is so grown up and the best big brother at loving his little brother.
They are all doing so well and I am so happy for them, so happy!
I stopped to pick up Charlsie a pot of flowers on my way and got a little carried away by all the big, bright beautiful flowers they had out so I brought some home with me.
It was gorgeous outside and I threw on a tank top and shorts and decided I was going to plant all these and make our deck look so great.
Ally woke up early from her nap, I made her wear a hat because it was windy and I dont want to go back to our month of battling that awful cold and sinus yuck!
I got a little overwhelmed with the flower planting and decided to wait. My grandma and grandpa went for a drive while I dove in and I decided to wait and get her input.
She is going to help me tomorrow with them! Well, that is about it for me! What's up with you guys?
I miss Cam so much, but I am so thankful my granparents are here; it would be so lonely :(
Hope ya'all have a great week!!

So glad you are having a great visit!!!!
ReplyDeleteDarby has that hat too :o)
Tell Charlsie I said congrats and that she looked amazing and her new bundle is adorable!!!
Love you!!
Nel