I tried something new.
I am sure some of you have heard of the "photo a day challenge".
It is basically where you take a photo a day to document your year.
I tried it this month
and
well
I loved it.
I wanted to do it as a way to find little things in the everyday to be thankful for and I cannot tell you how much this has blessed my heart.
There is so much that I forget about our days and this is a great way to look back and recall things I know I am sure to forget.
Enjoy my past month in pictures. :)
February 1st.........
The day was coming to an end and I still didnt have my picture... I walked out of Ally's room after laying her down and found Weston like this. He had drug toys into the bathroom to play while his daddy took a shower.
February 2nd....
I didnt feel so good that afternoon. I laid Weston down for his nap and of course Ally was wide awake. I laid her by me on the bed and she played and talked to me and pulled my nose while I rested. I hope I never forget these sort of things.
February 4th.....
We went to Austin as a family to celebrate our best friends soon to arrive baby boy. Sis and I went to baby Coleman's shower while daddy and brother hung out with Jackson and Justin.
February 5th..............
Super Bowl Sunday.
Homemade bruschetta, nuff said :)
February 6th...............
Feeling yucky again...bring on naptime and some tea for momma's throat.
February 7th...........
Thank you trip to Target for your coffee beans and non scented candle. Something to cozy up these yucky rainy sick days.
February 8th.....................
Waiting for daddy to get home.
February 9th
Finally sick. Cam and I both under the weather full force. Who new mom and daddy being sick would bring such fun treats :) ??
February 10th................
On the mend. Sweet sissy loves to play...sweetest belly I have ever seen :)
February 11th
The mother load. Thank you sweetie!
February 12th
This day started about one in the morning. A phone call to my mom when nothing else would help baby girl. Grandma saved the day night fourteen hours away.
February 13th................
Sweet chocolates. Even sweeter message.
February 14th.............
Best card my husband has ever given me :)
February 15th
Bible Study. Best message yet. Being submissive to your husband. So thankful for a home church we can grow and thrive as a family. It has made me a better person, mom and wife.
February 16th...............
Babies caught our cold....little did I know how much this bag would be used over the next couple weeks.
February 17th..............
Heading to Missouri. So thankful we live in San Antonio and not Dallas.....ugh.
February 19th.........
Woke up at granny and grandpa's. Felt good to be home and I think it felt even better to have us there.
February 20th................
Breakfast at the farm.
February 21st.................
Mom's glasses on her cookbook. I want to remember her kitchen, her heart for cooking and serving her family and this picture pretty much sums up all those things for me.
February 22nd............
A day at the farm with Papa and the big cousins.
It was a great day all around, for everyone, especially Weston :)
February 23rd
Back to granny and grandpas. More fun to be had...sad the visit is coming to a close!
February 24th.................
Last night in Missouri. Sweet baby girl playing on one of her granny's sweet old quilts.
February 26th
Woke up in Texas. Hello laundry, sick and tired babies and lots of cleaning. Thank you granny for the new Scentsy smells to make all the work a bit more fun.
February 27th
My last view everynight before retiring to bed. There is always something to do in here. I like to leave it clean because you never know what the morning will bring. It's a good view, so thankful to have sweet babies and a husband to care for in here :)
February 28th
A snack and an afternoon I always want to remember.
February 29th
My grandparents came down to visit and suprised us by getting here a day early. They brought Weston this easle and he broke it in quickly. :)
So there you have it. I really like doing this and yes, I missed a few days but that doesnt really matter. I want it to be fun and not put loads of pressure on mysel
f trying to be perfect, but rather to just snap the picture when I know it's right.
Bring on march.
I pray we are all healthy and move on out of this sick month.
Lot's of fun visitors and hopefully sunny skies!
Rabbit Rabbit ;)

I so enjoyed seeing your pictures! What a lovely way to document the ordinary and the month as a whole! I may try it this month...it's going to be a month I want to remember as our new addition arrives in just 9 days! :0)
ReplyDeleteWhat a full and LOVELY month!! I giggled at your "Big girl camera" comment... I totally think you rocked that big girl camera! Thanks for sharing this with me... I love seeing another person's 365. I might be working out a linky party for my next one so people can join and share. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sasha
(PS. Totally want to go live on that farm. LOL )
So my favorite picture might be the one of you resting with Ally ;o) Super cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea and am going to attempt to join you!
I hope that March is a sick free month as well!!!!
Love love love all of your pictures!!!