Hello sweet friends! It is time (already) to share the pictures I took each day in March to remind me of the little things that blessed my day and little things I am thankful for.
Once again I didnt get one of EVERYDAY and most of that reason was because we had company or the day just slipped through my fingers...definitley not because I didnt have anything to be thankful for :)
So here it goes...my picture each day the month of March! Have a great weekend everyone!!
March 2nd
Spent the afternoon washing new pots and pans from my grandma! Thank you so much grandma!
March 3rd
A day downtown San Antonio with grandma and grandpa
March 4th
Sweet flowers for a momma now blessed with two boys!
March 5th
Tired boots from a fun day in Fredericksburg with my grandparents.
March 6th
Grandma bought and helped me plant all my flowers for the summer. I learned SO MUCH about flowers that day and will always treasure the wonderful afternoon with my grandma. Thank you so much grandma, for everything! March 7th
Fresh new notebook. Love getting a new notebook and filling it up with lists, prayer requests and thoughts.
March 8th
Late afternoon make up session while the kids napped. Our church held a date night for the Apples of Gold wives and husbands, such a great night...love getting time with my hubby!
March 11th
Naps in the big boy bed... He woke up as I was taking this and I went running out of the room...that's why it is so blurry :)
March 10th
Rainy rainy day. Thankful for the rain and the quiet relaxing days it brings.
March 12th
Early morning Bible time. I needed this so much. Morning is the best part of everyday.
March 14th
Spending a lot of time in here making a pretty and sweet little room for baby girl!
March 16th
Mom and dad came into town :) I made white wine sangria for mom and I, it was a hit!
March 18th
Out to dinner at our favorite Mexican place with mom and dad before they head back! Papa and Weston looking at the fish while we waited for out table!
March 19th
Trying out big boy undies for the first time :) Cutest thing ever!!
March 20th
We lost power for two days! Thankful for electricity!
March 21st
One on one time with sweet baby girl while she gets her bath. This is kind of our only time together just me and her during the day while brother is still playing outside with daddy. I treasure any time I get with my kids, but when I get them one on one it is really special...i think they think so too by the look on her face :)
March 22nd
Day one of trying to eat a bit healthier and hopefully budge few lingering pounds. Nothing like a little spinach ;)
March 23rd
Caught these two on the deck when I was bringing dinner out. What did we do before her? I love how she already has such a special place in her daddies heart :)
March 24th
New Pillows from pottery barn and tulips my mom brought me give our living room a new fresh look for spring.
March 26th
Roses we (grandma) planted are blooming!
March 27th
Love his messy hair after his nap :)
March 28th
Snuggling with daddy.
March 29th
This stack makes me so happy. Its for a little project in Ally's room, have you ever seen anything so cheery :)?
March 30th
Spent my morning with my favorite cup of coffee and writing out a birthday card to one of my most special people who has a birthday coming up in April.
Yay April, you are such a fun month with Easter coming up and more visitors!
Hope you all found lots of things to be thankful for this past month too!!

Love your new pots and pans! How exciting!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got lots of family time in this month - I mean last month.
Enjoy your in-laws this weekend!!
And... well... I still miss ya ;o)