Thursday, April 19, 2012

Prayer requests




Good morning friends. I really didnt plan on going so long in between posts, and honestly I have written three posts this week, published one and then un-published it...no words I can say seem to measure up so I just come to with honesty and a broken heart. Below are some prayer requests and I ask you to really pray for these things because they are all so very dear to my heart.





My Ally is sick. She cried out on the monitor last night and I thought it sounded like a different cry so I went into check on her and she burning up. She had a really really high fever. I called the doctor and the said to watch her 24 hours and then call back if she still has it and no other symptoms. I am sure she will be fine, but you know a mother's heart and how it aches and worries when her baby has a fever for no reason.

********************

Second, my great grandpa had a stroke last week. He is doing pretty well all things considered, but there are so many concerns with a stroke and his age and I ask that you just lift him up as well as my grandma and her brothers and sisters.


*********************


And last and the heaviest on my heart; my brother and his wife were expecting twins and this week when they went in for their twenty week ultrasound there was no heartbeat for either baby. Addison and Aubrey are with Jesus. I cannot tell you how badly my family is hurting from this. Please please lift up my brother Blake, his wife Amanda, and their oldest daughter Halle. We were so hopeful and excited to be double blessed with sweet girls, due September 5th, my birthday.




I dont really know what else to say, but thank you in advance for your prayers. I dont know all who read here, but I do know from the ones of you that have reached out that there are a lot of strong Christian women that visit here and more now than ever my family could really use your prayers.

 After getting the news of Aubrey and Addison I have just been a mess. This morning I spent a lot of time reading my bible and just looking for peace in God's word and I was encouraged by these two verses.

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" Romans 15:13

"Be joyful always, pray contiually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" 2Thes 5 16-18


I know it was God's perfect plan to take Addison and Aubrey before we were ready and we just have to trust in that and the fact that he is in control and knows best.


I added two songs to my blog today. I have been listening to them over and over the past few days and they have been bringing me comfort when words just couldnt.


That is all I have to say. I will be back later, maybe next week. Right now I just wanted to get that out there mostly so Blake and Amanda could be lifted up. There is strength in numbers.


Those sweet baby girls left such a legacy already.
They have taught me so much about the gift of life and to appreciate my babies so much more than before.

Here are some pictures I have taken this week of them just doing their thing.

I am so thankful to get to be their mom and be blessed by their presence.

I hope everyone is having a great week and has a wonderful weekend.


xo
Lyss



{I love how he drags his trucks onto his big boy bed and plays for a long time}


{He was playing in a bucket of water and just decided to hop on in}


{Started potty training this week}


{Ally fell asleep at the grocery store}





{Our church sent me these from the Easter Extravaganza}

{precious girl}




"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful"
Colossians 4 : 2










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails