Hey there! Have you been wondering where I have been? Weston has had strep throat since Sunday night. I really thought last night and this morning there would be a huge break through...but they were just like the night before. Up and down up and down trying to stay on top of his fever and I guess Ally felt a little left out so she decided to get up THREE TIMES last night, I don't think she has gotten up three times in the night ever, in her whole life!
So, I am exhausted and I have been super busy trying to keep everyone fed and medicated and just keep up with all the usual's! Ally and Weston are watching veggie tales right now so I decided I could sneak in a little time and check in with all of you!
I have so many post I want to do like my picture a day for April and Ally's seven month post, but I just gotta take care of my little guy first and right now our sleep patterns are nutso in this house, even Allys naps are off so my time to myself is pretty much not there so therefore no regular blogs.
So, I snapped a few pics of what our house looks like right now and decided to just check in real quick with ya'all!
Cam took this Monday and I love it of Ally, so sweet!
Gotta have monkey and "on deeuh" pillow close while we don't feel good :)
Taking care of my sick one...trying to get him to eat before he takes his medicine :(
Watching veggie tales :)
So, that is about it for me! Hopefully today is our last sick day and we turn a corner and head to healthy :)
Until then, blessings to you all and I hope you guys are having a great week!

I love the picture of you and Ally!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish you guys lived close enough that I could bring you dinner!!!!!
Hope you get some sleep tonight!
Hugs
Nel