Both my kids are sleeping at the same time and I actually got a decent nights sleep thanks to setting my alarm and getting up and giving West his meds before the fever took over! Wahoo! I ended up having to take him to the doctor again yesterday and we are starting a new round of antibiotics which hopefully kick this virus' booty once and for all!
So, I am doing Ally's seven month post!! And participating in "Embrace the Camera" Emily encourages mommy's to jump in front of the camera with their littles to have memories to treasure once they are grown and gone! We all know how hard that can be at times...we dont always or ever look like camera material! But a few weeks ago we were having fun just having a girls day and these happened and it proves that we should do this because I already treasure these pics with my girl.
How precious are these?? I love them, thank you Emily for encouraging us to do this!
And here is Ally's seven month letter!
Sweet Al,
You are really something. At least that is what we all say about you...your daddy and me your grandmas and grandpas...your pediatrician.
And you are.
This time last year I was carrying you and in my heart, I knew.
I knew I was carrying another precious gift from God, but what I didnt know was how much of your little personality would bless me.
I didnt know how much we needed you in our lives and in our family.
But God did.
I knew you were going to be great and I think deep down I knew you were a girl.
I came home and cried joyful tears when they told us the news and my heart was in a flutter as we made cupcakes and prepared to tell everyone that you were coming, our Ally.
And here we are seven months into your first year of life and it is so strange to me how you are exactly what I imagined in my heart and at the same time so much more than I could have ever imagined.
You are crawling and have been for awhile...but not off your tummy.
You have decided you DO NOT LIKE baby food and your dinner is usually what we eat.
You are sleeping through the night, with the exception of the other night... but other than that you sleep about twelve hours straight.
Your nap schedule is up in the air right now.
You have allergies...pretty bad ones...which I hate for you.
You have two sweet bottom teeth...and they are more and more visible everyday and I just really love that.
You still love your brother and he loves you.
You have started just loving your baby dolls!
You weigh about fifteen and a half pounds, maybe more...that was two weeks ago and you LOVE TO EAT.
You are small, much like your brother...and your momma, but being small his its perks :)
You love everything and especially being outside. You learned how to push the button on brother's 4 wheeler the other day and drove it around the yard a bit.
You have pulled up half a dozen times...a few times in the bath tub and once on a box of diapers in your room.
And you have gone from laying to sitting once on your own.
There is no way for me to write out how sweet you are...it is something you just have to see.
But you are, you are just the sweetest thing and I look forward to this summer with you.
Last summer, when you were growing in my belly and we went to the beach, and hiked in colorado...those were some of the best memories of my life and I look forward to doing things like that with you in my arms this year.
So happy seven months to you sweet girl, I love you!
Your Momma
Ally 3 months
Ally 6 months


2 very beautiful girls!!!! Love the pictures!!!! And I hope that Weston is feeling better...
ReplyDeleteAWwwwwww What fabulous photos! I hope Weston feels better!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Embrace the Camera...what a gorgeous smile your sweet baby has!! Little girls are something special!
ReplyDelete