Monday, August 27, 2012




Hello everyone! Last Thursday Cam and I decided to take our camper to the beach for a little family vacation or weekend get-a-way. We went to Port Aransas/Mustang Island and it was absolutely wonderful. We all had a wonderful time and some much needed time away just the four of us, but unfortunately I ended up with food poisoning and have been sick the past two days. I finally have both little ones down at the same time and I am going to get some rest. BUT I know some of you are really missing pictures of the kids so I thought I would just check in and share a few favs with you and I will check back in later this week when I am over this mess with more! Hope all is well with everyone!









1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could help you out!!!!

    Hugs!!

    Love the beach pictures.... I am missing the beach...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails