Lately we have been able to me sweet friends for a breakfast girl's date. This is my friend Chrissy and her niece Natalie, she and Ally are about a month apart, isn't she a doll?
She was the sweetest thing...
We were also able to make a trip to Ikea this week and pick up lots of fun things for Westy's room. The kids were thrilled and angels...ha kidding ;) They were good, but we treated it much like a marathon! How cute are they watching their momma??
After our trip to Ikea we were able to meet Daddy for lunch...and sleep in his arms
sigh
do you ever get tired of this sight.
I don't think so.
I bet my heart will flutter the same way when she is all grown and dancing with her daddy at her wedding.
Speaking of her growing...project birthday is underway ;)
And lately we have decided that driving in a cookie sheet of rice is the greatest thing ever...
well....it's a toss up between that and washing our hands...
so big
Lately I have been enjoying sweet packages from loved ones blessing our move....
Thank you all, I love them.
So, that's it for us.
Lately we have just been two and a half years old and ten months old and a momma and daddy chasing after every sweet moment that those sweet ones bring.
So what have you been doing lately?

I really really like your new hair cut!!!!! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of the kids in the stroller is adorable!
Can't wait to see you soon!!!