Hello there! I honestly can say I didn't plan on not posting, but things have been so nuts and moved so fast that we are doing all we can to keep up!!
First things first, we are moved.
We now live in Missouri, but we don't have a house.
We have really liked two, but they haven't worked out so we are still looking.
We are staying with my parents which explains why I haven't been posting...they don't have the internet ;)
Country Living at it's finest.
We have been busy looking for a house and visiting family and I cant tell you HOW BUSY that has kept us.
We also celebrated our Sweet Ally turning ONE! She started walking officially on her birthday.
Hopefully pics to come.
I don't have my camera with me today so no pics!
I just wanted to check in with ya'all and let you know that we are alive and well and working really hard at starting our new little journey here in Missouri.
Thanks so much for all your prayers, emails and sweet thoughts our way!
xo
Lyss

Welcome home!! You are invited to Columbia for a play date or a regular date and I will play with your kids.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine how busy you must be. Thanks for the update. Hope you find your house soon. I can't wait to see picks. I'm sure the kids are having a great time! :) Good luck with the house hunt.
ReplyDelete