I am thankful. Weston ate a little before Cameron left for work this morning so I was able to see him out the door for the first time in a long time :)
We had a great weekend and welcomed him back home with open arms, hugs, and of course our fussy time of the day Friday night.
Weston and I spent the majority of our week with two of our favorite people, Jackson and Charlsie and look forward to spending some time with them this week at their house!
Thank goodness the 2 month shot deal is over, and of course it was no big deal little West handled it like a champ and spent the weekend soaking up his daddy....
I found them watching TV like this on Saturday :)
Yesterday day was rainy so Cameron and I made breakfast together and just enjoyed each other and Weston when he was awake!
I SO EXCITED for this week! I get to see all my friends back in Austin!! My friend Katie's bridal shower is Sunday and her gift finally came in yesterday!
I am getting my sewing machine going...went to Hancock Fabrics yesterday and bought some much needed supplies!
Well, I am going to get off here and get some of my things done around the house before little man wakes to start his day!
Jackson is very interested in chewing on his little friend ;)
and these are my two recent favorites of our little man....
Happy Monday!
Lyss
No comments:
Post a Comment