Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stop and Smell the Rosemary



An Herb of Love and Remembrance

When we moved into this house I was 32 weeks pregnant, so scoping out the existing flower beds was not an option. BUT this past weekend Macy and I planted flowers in the back yard and I received a pleasant little surprise. The lady who lived here before me planted Rosemary! I have never worked with any herb other than lavender so I started doing my research to see what I could come up with on Rosemary. I have just had a ball using it this week in my cooking and just about any other place I could think of using it :) I wanted to share with you what I have learned and encourage you to use fresh Herbs...I have enjoyed it so much and with all the Spring weather we have been having the extra taste of freshness in our dinners and around our home have been a pleasant touch!

Here is my Recipe Book..................
Click to play this Smilebox recipe: Final Butter Recipe
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free printable recipe card

Click to play this Smilebox recipe: Rosemary Chicken
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own digital recipe page

Click to play this Smilebox recipe: Bath Soak
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own digital recipe page

Click to play this Smilebox recipe: Rosemary Basics
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
Digital recipe page created with Smilebox


Here are some ideas I would like to try thanks to Ms. Martha Stewart:

Rosemary Sea Salt



This Peach and Rosemary Spritzer
Photos and Ideas from marthastewart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails