Friday, April 30, 2010

Just for mommy...Friday Favs


This week for Friday favs I want to share with you some products that are "just for mommy"
they are great gifts ... especially for a new mommy ;) (how I received most of these)

The First is this Curel Line of products...so cute
they have a bottle for every stage of mommyhood






A Sweet friend of mine gave me this while I was pregnant for my birthday...it is wonderful! She bought me the whole line of "Mama Bee" products and I loved all of them...especially the belly oil = no strecth marks!!


An Last, my mom sent me one of these last year for mothers day! Isnt it great to recieve something that embraces the job that you love so dearly?!?!? :)



I hope you get to try some of those and "soak" up the joys of mommyhood!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails