When we moved into this house I was... excited! and very pregnant, so of course somewhat emotional ;)
There was the blue room which made me almost cry and then the little yellow spare bath
When we looked at the house I guess I didnt pay much mind do the detail in the coloring on the walls, but once we started filling it with our things, I melted
I like yellow, I really do, but this yellow was a little too...candy yellow for me...
But ya know what, It has become one of my favorite rooms in the house.
I love our little yellow bath...some of my love for it has to do with Weston's playful baths in there every night
I just love it, and I want to share it with you....
I bought new white towels after we moved in for this bath and Cam loves them...
I find them hanging in our bath all the time :)
A little lavender bundle from my plant on the front porch
This bathroom is sentimental and filled with things I love
Like one of my favorite pictures of us and Weston
I love how green looks with this yellow....
I made this little "S" for just a few bucks
I bought B&BW Tropical Passion Fruit Soap before we moved in and loved the colors on
the label with the accessories in the bath...which is how this towel made its way in here....
I bought this rug for another place in our home, but it has found its happy home in here...
the colors just fit in here :)
This candle holder has found its home as a TP holder
And of course the necessities :)
and my favorite accessory in our bath...
I hope you are having a bright and cheery day...just like our guest bath :)

Absolutely love it!!! And I just love getting to see things around your house!!! It makes me feel like we live closer maybe ;o)
ReplyDelete