Thursday, July 22, 2010

Becoming a mom has made me practical...

At least that is what I thought when buying this gift for our friends...

I wanted to get them things that I had no idea you even needed

They are having a little boy...due on our anniversary :)

So when i was shopping for their gift I decided to buy things like...tylenol, orajel, sippy cups, rice...all things I have had to buy for Weston in his first six months of life...

I added Weston's favorite rattle and a few other things...

But what I was most excited about was the container I found to put it all in :)

Isnt it the cutest!!



Hopefully they like it :)

Thought I would take a quick break and say hey there :)

Weston is taking a nap and I am running around in a flourish of crazy trying to get a few things done :)

I have fell in love with a can of spray paint the past two nap times...
so much, that it is now gone ;)

I have been enjoying some projects around our house and while doing so I have come to the conclusion that i am a ....

sentimentalist....

if that is a word than I am it.

I love to decorate our home with things that have been gifts, passed down...and boy do I love pictures

so, I am a sentimentalist

i mean, look at this corner of our house....



The wall holds Cameron and Weston's (future) cowboy hat

and the rocker that my mom rocked me in...and I have rocked Weston in has found a cozy place there

see what i mean :)

I hope everyone is having a great week! We are! We are enjoying being together SO MUCH.

Now that the initial sadness of mom and Macy leaving is gone I can smile and find little remnants of Macy without getting sad :)

I just keep reminding myself how blessed I am to have such a great family!

Well, gotta run! Love to all!

 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the little basket! Too cute :o)
    And I too try and get things for people that I think they will use and that they wouldn't have thought of.
    I am glad that you are happy and getting back into the routine of things.
    Wish I could come help you and visit with you...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails