She is a special lady
She doesnt know it, but someone told me she checks my blog everyday...so I have started trying to post a little something everyday :)
After I had Weston she and grandpa came to visit and after that I developed a whole new respect for her and I appreciate the help she gave and for her just making the trip to be here and to share...
I know she will be working hard today
but I really hope...
really really hope...
she gets a little time to do something she enjoys
and gets a gift of something beautiful...like these
Even though I am not close enough to give them to you...
They are here
on our counter
for you
TO celebrate who you are and your special day
We love you....
Happy Birthday
"Her children rise up and call her blessed" Proverbs 31:28
Beautiful flowers!!!
ReplyDelete