Friday, August 13, 2010

24 things....



It is exactly 24 days until 
my 24th birthday

.....

I know some people dont care about their birthdays, but I do
I love birthdays...I dont expect everyone to buy me gifts or anything, but I love to celebrate


23 was the best year of my life
i became a momma
and I am really excited to see what 24 brings

I have never celebrated as a momma, except for last year when Weston was in my belly ;)

I just find myself very grateful as my birthday rounds the corner



Thank you Lord for creating me
Thank you Lord for delighting in me and giving me the little sweet daily gifts that you do
Thank you for giving me such a wonderful husband and sweet son
Thank you for my health as well as my families
Thank you for being there, loving me, and teaching me
And most of all, thank you for Jesus and the gift of mercy and grace
I mean all of this from the bottom of my heart

....

Because I am just that kind of girl
I made a list
of 24 things
that I want to do before I turn 24
and I am going to do one a day



some are just things I need to get done
others are things I think i will enjoy
and then there are the ones to savor and cherish

I will keep you updated on how it goes
incase you want to make a list too :)



it should be fun
I have prayed over it and asked God to bless it in his way
which is usually big :)

....

Well, that is about all I am up to just 24 things ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails