But the fruit of the Spirit is
love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
Galatians 5:22-23
love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control.
Galatians 5:22-23
Hi there...we have been busy around here
nothing special, just the everydays...but they are pretty special :)
West and I went to the store yesterday....
and cleaned on Monday (we do that every Monday)
nothing special, just the everydays...but they are pretty special :)
West and I went to the store yesterday....
and cleaned on Monday (we do that every Monday)
I love being at home taking care of my family :)
It brings me joy
West and I went to Austin for the weekend while Cameron went to the deer lease and I found this little treasure for the guest bedroom :)
We are taking a break from in there for awhile...COMPANY IS COMING :)
Weston isnt crawling yet, but he wiggles around on his belly to get where he needs to go
and that is about it...
Love ya,
He is sooooo adorable!!!
ReplyDelete