Monday, August 9, 2010

Baby on the move...

Hi there and happy monday! Hopefully everyone had a great weekend! We sure did around here...

Weston had a friend over Saturday :)



He has come over before, but the boys really played together and even hit each other when they wanted the other ones toys....see the pic below and you can tell :)



Weston's little friend Jackson crawls and pulls up! I quickly realized my house and Weston's room especially are in no shape for a "baby on the move"

(This video is super short, sorry...but I had to share it. It just shows what I mean about how Weston is going to be moving soon when you watch Jackson:))


(I couldnt keep him interested...I love how Jackson waves and just keeps one moving)

Did I mention Weston has started rolling everywhere? It's pretty cute!
 Just a matter of time before he masters crawling I am sure!

So, while Cameron was playing golf yesterday Weston and I worked in his room to make it a little more "mover friendly"!

I had this idea for awhile and once Weston started getting harder and harder to change I figured it was time to try it out!



It is super easy to make and Weston really really likes it!


I hung it just out of his reach!

If you want to make one just email me and I can tell you how I did it or at least give ya some tips!


Next, I moved his little forest mural.
He loves to touch it and I figured once he can pull up to it, it will be really fun for him to slap it :)

And I painted this shelf.


{before}

I have had it for years.

{after}

I have more plans for it, but Cameron is going to anchor it to the wall so Weston wont pull it over on him first.

Right now it just holds a few of Weston's favorites.

And here is my favorite picture from this weekend.


Weston watching Cameron mow the grass. He wanted to be outside with him.

:)

He would cry when he couldnt see him.




 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!!!! And aren't playdates fun?!?!?!?
    Adorable mobile of course :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails