Do you have one??
I have a lot..one for clothes, accessories, house accessories...and they change
Weston's is orange right now...anything orange he goes after :)
Weston's is orange right now...anything orange he goes after :)
I have always loved red...not just any red though... It has to be like a barn red.
Cherry red has never been "me"
Cherry red has never been "me"
I dont really do red in my kitchen...we rent and they painted it green...
i only like red and green together a certain time of the year ;)
I haven't bought red in a while, but I went on date the other night
by myself
I needed to get out of the house
So i went out and about for a few hours and made it back home in time to do stories and bedtime routine :)
I bought these...
and I love how they look together
I am re-doing our guest bedroom and this is kind of my color palette
Isnt it pretty, I just love it
And Cameron likes what I am doing with them so we are all happy around here
I am pretty excited about this guest bedroom re-do
I am going to tackle a large project and of course a lot of little ones
Here is the before...
This is right when we moved in
sorry it's blurry but you get the idea...we can compare the old and the new
in a few weeks
Anyways...that is all for now, more to come :)

Can't wait to see what you do with it!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see to!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I really love the colors you pick for your house... it is always to picture perfect but at the same time very homey and inviting!