I can honestly say for the first time in three years I was never more ready to get back to Texas. I am home (TX) from Missouri and I have realized that although from time to time I miss where we came from and our families that none of it and I mean none it is the same without my Cam.
I was so anxious to get back to "our life" here with him that I could hardly stand it.
I miss my family already though and cant wait for thanksgiving!
Charlsie and the boys and I had a ball! We toured several wineries and went to just about every place I could think of that meant something to Cam and I.
It was great!
here are a few pictures....
Charlsie and the boys and I had a ball! We toured several wineries and went to just about every place I could think of that meant something to Cam and I.
It was great!
here are a few pictures....
The horses were a big hit....
and so were mule rides...
Weston and I were able to attend Halle's fifth birthday party...
He went on his first wild jeep ride
This is my favorite pic of Halle at her party...the twinkle toes :)
Even though the party was very pink...and very "princessy" Weston had a ball :)
The Princess and the frog :)
I cant believe you are five big girl! Love you!!
And here are a couple more favorites of the boys...
Jackson would push Weston in the walker :)
and I love this picture of Jackson
We all have came down with a cold. In the three years we have been married I have never been sick until now. I caught it from Weston and so did Cameron.
I think little man is over it, but Cam and I are in the heat of it.
I forgot that when you get a cold the top of your mouth itches,
your whole face hurts,
and it gets worse before it gets better
last night was my worse
today I think I am on the better side
So, I have been caring for my boys and doing whatever I can muster up the energy to do
I made Chicken Tortilla soup the other night...hit the spot
The toppings are what make it the best
Charlsie bought me a Bundt pan for my birthday so I tried it out the other day
And that is it! We have been boring...just feeding our colds as you can see :)
Oh and Cam did get a deer! We are very excited to get it processed and have a freezer full of meat this winter....
Here is a picture just for you dad :)
I spot the Deer Season beard! I am not ready for that on my husband yet! It takes a while for him to look like its a beard and not just scruff!
ReplyDeleteI don't have a good tortilla soup recipe. Where did you find yours?
Kraft food and family... I have been making it for a couple of years now and we really like it...I have altered it to our liking and I am sure you will do the same, but it is a great recipe :) They also have a great potato soup recipe and pumpkin cheesecake bar recipe :) Hope that helps :)
ReplyDeleteOh and the beard...yes! Thankfully now it is gone...Cameron can have a full beard in about week, but I am never ready for it :)
Hope you like the recipes :)
Loved all the pictures!!! Bet your parents were glad to have you home.
ReplyDeleteHope you get to feeling better soon! A sick mommy and wife is never easy...