Hi Friends!
I sewed curtains for my kitchen!!
(That's my treat:)
(That's my treat:)
....
The second treat is sure to make you smile
it was purely for Weston, but blessed my heart in a big way
Weston loves Ice Cream....like ate all of his Grandpa Ron's Rocky Road Cone like...
So I thought we would try pudding....
First I put it in a bowl and then I just dumped it out for him to play in...
and well, he loved it :)
He yelled and rubbed his hands all over the place!
He was all smiles while he played in it!
...
and believe it or not I have another treat :)
I recently was given the yankee candle "Farmers Market" and it is AWESOME...so awesome I cant burn it anymore :(
It is the PERFECT SCENT for this time of year and I wasnt ready for it to be over :)
SO, here is a trick I learned...
You can put it on your coffee burner once your candle wont burn anymore...I have not had anything explode or anything like that, but my coffee pot does have a two hour timer so it has never sat on there longer than that... its a great way to extend your favorite smells :)
Pretty nifty huh!!
Well, that is all for now! Hope you are having a great week! I have been SUPER busy for our trip home...we leave tomorrow :)
But hopefully I will get to check back in before then!
Love ya,

No comments:
Post a Comment