Friday, October 8, 2010

Come on in...

(naptime project) :)


Weston and I decorated for fall last week and wanted to give you a little tour of what we have made this year :)


WE had a lot of fun making our scare crow...mainly because i stuffed her with grocery bags
and they are so noisy and fun :)


Here are my curtains I made...still love them :)



I kind of went overboard with spanish moss this year ;)


These little white pumpkins are my favorites this year :)


This is my mantle...I know it really isnt one, but we dont have one and I catch myself treating this shelf like one all the time ;)



This was one of my birthday presents from my mom...isnt it cute :)
I just filled it with fallish sprigs of this and that...some dried, some fresh



I put all my mums in little pails this year and love how it looks :)


I hung our ladder horizontal in our living room to mix it up a bit and found these cute little miniature pie pumpkins to put on it :)



Filled our dough bowl (also a bday gift from mom and dad :)



Gotta have atleast one glittery pumpkin right? ;)



And that is about it...what does your house look like this fall?






UndertheTableandDreaming

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky husband you have to have such a beautiful home!
    He must love coming home everyday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails