Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday

Weston does the cutest smile these days

He throws his head back, shrivels up his nose and shows all his teeth...it melts my heart

Every

Single

Time

I have tried to capture it but I just can't quite catch it :(

I kept the camera close today and never got it so here is our attempts and after I gave up I eventually just took pictures of our day :)

I love my job

I love the simplicity of it amongst other things :)

Sometimes I long for friend close, a small group, or better yet family close, but all in all my day is really good....you can see for yourself :)




We played in the playroom for HOURS



I worked on a project during naptime...can you tell what it is? ;)



 and enjoyed my new favorite snack



we walked to get the mail
and took a picture of our front yard that has trees



 we worked on dinner




Set up my new laundry room and did two loads of laundry...with lots of help :)




He is actually playing peek a boo :)


Set the table and waited for daddy to get home...



Then we took our bath and went to bed :)







Here are the attmepts to get that smile...still some good ones but not what I was hoping



The funny thing is...the juice box is empty, but he had a ball with it anyway :)

I sure hope tomorrow is this fun ;)


1 comment:

  1. Lyss,

    When I am having one of those days all I have to do is click on your blog and it inspires me!

    Love you!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails