I am pretty giddy about this, and maybe you have heard about it, but hopefully not :)
If you havent I bet it will make your day, it made mine when I heard about it!!
If you havent I bet it will make your day, it made mine when I heard about it!!
I really planned on making our Christmas cards this year...I have/had a really cute idea, BUT lets face it no matter how hard I try I cant make EVERYTHING even though sometimes I think I can ;)
My heart skipped a beat when i read that:
SHUTTERFLY IS GIVING 50 FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS to anyone who has a blog and post a little diddy about them
I LOVE shutterfly's products!!
I LOVE shutterfly's products!!
YAY! I am pretty excited about that, because we just got some family pictures taken as part of a fundraiser for our church and a few of them are card worthy :)
The only problem is, they have so many great cards it is REALLY hard to decide!
I have always loved Shutterfly! Their products are great! My friend Charlsie ordered Jackson's First Birthday Party Invitations from there and they were so cute!
I prefer the matte-finish on their cards, I think they look the best!
We ordered Weston's birth announcements from there around this time last year and were very very pleased!! We also ordred our Christmas cards from there the first year we were married!
You wont be disappointed :) I can honestly say I have never been disappointed...never late or causing extra stress around the holidays worrying your cards wont make it in time!
Here are some of my favs that I am pondering this year:
I like that this one folds so we could type a little message to all of our relatives that live away giving them and update :) And of course I love the red and whimsy little words and hearts!
I like that this one folds so we could type a little message to all of our relatives that live away giving them and update :) And of course I love the red and whimsy little words and hearts!
I could see a close up of Weston's face in this one in black and white, but on second thought I think I would rather have a family picture in there...
....love the vintage look on this one
And one of my favorite Holiday slogans is: It's the most Wonderful Time of the year ;)
it really is, isnt it :)
So go ahead...look around and have some fun too and hopefully you wont have nearly as hard of a time deciding as me :)
and the cool thing is...
Once you have your photos uploaded they are there and you can do all kinds of projects and they will be saved to your account all year!
You can also just print your photos from there once they are uploaded and they will mail them to you!
And my absolute favorite thing is, you can even order coordinating address labels with your cards :) How cute is that...and thank you cards



I saw this!!! And was planning on doing a post as well :o)
ReplyDeleteAnd the last one is my very fave :o) But I did like the first one too...... It's gonna be hard to pick!